Any solar power system, upon commencing and energizing, requires operating services. Then, the plant needs to be regularly maintained to ensure the continuous operation of the system, minimizing risks and expanding the life cycle of machines, solar panels, etc. As recommended by the IFC, the proper maintenance of the solar power plant is essential to maximize its productivity and useful life. Optimal operations must achieve a balance between maximum power output and minimum costs.
For the purpose of an enclosed process to ensure solution quality (in 4 business areas), we have built and promoted “Management service”. This is deemed to be a solid foundation for creating a difference to make SolarBK the market leader.
System operation and management services include
- Supervise and monitor the solar power system (Supervise the performance of the solar power system. Conduct error detection and system diagnosis. Implement periodic inspection and evaluation at the plant. Perform remote supervision via Camera system)
- Maintain, repair/fix the system
- Implement system preventive maintenance (maintain inverters, connectors, filters, fuses, update firmware, upgrade and update hardware, prepare for testing and commissioning, etc.)
- Adjust the grid integration (Control capacity, voltage, reactive power and frequency; Forecast power output; Schedule power cutoff for maintenance purposes.
- Adjust the grid integration.
- Implement Condition Based Maintenance (CBM): Identify trends of the system and produce analysis reports; Make forecasts; Plan and take preventive actions.
- Perform plant maintenance.
- Provide technical services.
- Manage assets.