1.2 Users in this Policy are understood to include: Customers (Buyer), other organizations, and individuals accessing, registering, providing/using products, services, websites, applications are provided by SolarBK.
Personal Data Processing Facility
2.2 The User may withdraw consent to allow SolarBK and/or the Representative to process Personal Data by giving them notice of this. In this case, the User notes that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the previous processing of Personal Data based on his consent, and the Data Personal will continue to be stored following applicable law. In addition, when the User refuses to provide or provides incomplete or inaccurate requested information or complies with legal obligations, SolarBK may not provide the User with products, full service, and quality as declared.
2.3 The User agrees not to provide SolarBK/Representative with any inaccurate or misleading information and the User agrees to notify SolarBK of any incorrect or misleading information or when information changes.
2.4 Users should be aware that the Internet is not a secure form of communication, and that all risks associated with sending and receiving information through the Internet include the risk of unauthorized access and interference by third parties. Information transmitted over the Internet may have to be transmitted across many countries and territories (even if the sender and receiver reside in the same country or territory), in which there are countries and territories where the law on privacy and data protection is not as complete as the law in the country or territory where the User resides. SolarBK/Representative is not responsible or liable for the confidentiality, security or integrity of User's Personal Data when such data is transmitted over the Internet.
3.1 SolarBK is committed to complying with the following principles in the process of collecting, processing, using and disclosing Personal Data:
- Personal Data is processed legally, fairly, transparently and following applicable laws.
- Personal Data is stored appropriately and to the extent necessary for processing in accordance with applicable law.
- Apply technical and organizational measures following applicable laws to ensure the appropriate level of security of personal data, including safeguards against unauthorized access or illegal personal data and unintended destruction, loss, damage.
3.2 In addition to the above provisions, SolarBK is committed to complying with other principles prescribed by law on the protection of personal data, especially those related to the rights of the owners of Personal Data.
Personal Data Collection
SolarBK collects Users' Personal Data from various sources listed below. SolarBK may collect, link and combine the User's Personal Data to create the best conditions for the User to provide/use products, services, websites, applications provided by SolarBK.
4.1 Collect Personal Data when User provides to SolarBK
- First name and last name.
- Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number; residence, temporary or other residential address, personal email address, and other information regarding special requests from the User. Information such as records/requirements for declaration and registration from SolarBK in order for Users to be eligible to provide/use SolarBK products and services Information exchange, feedback, reply between SolarBK and User when User contacts SolarBK via phone, email, text, ... or vice versa (SolarBK contact User).
- Information related to social networks: depending on the settings of the social network used by the User, SolarBK may receive information (alias, images, videos, articles, ...) from suppliers the User's social network level when the User uses a social media account to connect, participate, and register to access websites and applications are provided by SolarBK.
- The information that the User agrees to provide to SolarBK through the programs and events that the User agrees to declare and provide to SolarBK/Representative.
4.2 Collection of Personal Data when Users use products, services, websites, and applications are provided by SolarBK:
Information of transactions (time, place ...).
- Evaluate and comment on the User providing/using the service.
- Some technical data such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, information such as previously or subsequently viewed web pages, duration of each visit/session, device identity (ID) internet device, mobile advertising identity (ID) or media access control address.
- Information about configuration, software, hardware, ... equipment used to use products and services, access to websites and applications are provided by SolarBK.
- Exchange and feedback between the User and SolarBK, a service provider partner with SolarBK during service use, access to the website and applications are provided by SolarBK.
4.3 In addition to the sources of Personal Data as specified in clauses 4.1 and 4.2, SolarBK collects Personal Data from other sources following the laws on the protection of personal data, especially the regulations regarding the rights of the holder of Personal Data, including but not limited:
- From a third party authorized to provide, disclose User's Personal Data;
- From publicly available data sources.
- From a competent state agency.
- From member units, dependent units, affiliates, partners, other service providers of SolarBK.
Purpose Of Data Collection
5.1 Provide products and services to Users:
- Handle Users' requests to provide products and services.
- Provide products and services according to User's requirements and maintain User relationships with SolarBK.
- Appraisal of suitability when User registers, provides/uses products and services.
- Analysis and statistics, including behavioral analysis and personal history.
- Establish, continue and manage relationships with Users and accounts.
- Conduct market research and surveys to improve products and services.
- Provide Users with promotions, regular User programs.
- Propose, acquire, provide, facilitate or maintain insurance or financial products or solutions.
- SolarBK introduces to Users their value-added products and services/Cooperative partners of SolarBK.
5.2 Offer a Frequent User Program SolarBK uses User's Personal Data to:
- Update information about new policies and regulations of the User program regularly.
- Send to Users preferential policies and promotions for members.
- Contact the User to resolve the request from the User.
- Provide products and services members request.
- Manage, analyze and evaluate information data of member requests to provide appropriate policies.
- Receive information, contributions, suggestions and complaints from members to improve service quality better.
5.3 Compliance with accounting and tax regulations SolarBK collects, stores and uses the Personal Data of Users for internal corporate purposes such as record keeping and compliance with legal obligations regarding accounting, sales invoices, taxes as required by law. provisions of current law.
5.4 Care and support for Users SolarBK uses Personal Data to provide Users with User Care Services as follows:
- Receive information, offer advice, suggestions and complaints from Users to improve service quality.
- Contact to resolve requests from Users.
- Perform statistical analysis to develop and improve services and offers based on the User's personal information and requests.
- Support Users faster as well as improve the content, design and applications are provided by SolarBK.
- Conduct User satisfaction surveys to better understand User needs.
- Handling User Complaints.
5.5 Contacting Users
SolarBK uses Personal Data to contact Users via email, phone call, SMS, postal; or other forms of notice to perform the provision of services of SolarBK at the request of the User or in case of necessity.
5.6 Direct Marketing
For marketing purposes for SolarBK's products and services and/or third parties (including but not limited to: business partners and affiliates), SolarBK may sell, market or promote, whether such products or services are present or created in the future. SolarBK may communicate to market to Users via email, phone call, SMS, postal messages, or other forms of notification to send marketing information to Users. If the User wishes to unsubscribe from the processing of Personal Data for marketing purposes, the User may send a notice requesting cancellation via the unsubscribe link in emails and messages or reject incoming calls.
5.7 Research, Development and Security
SolarBK may use Personal Data that SolarBK collects for testing, research, analysis and development of products and services. This enables SolarBK to understand and analyze the needs and preferences of the User, protect the User's Personal Data, and improve and enhance the safety and security of its products, services, website, applications provided by SolarBK, development of new features, products and services.
5.8 Ensuring security, safety and legal issues. SolarBK uses Personal Data of Users to protect the safety of Users and others when providing/using services by:
- Verify identity when requesting and providing/using services.
- When SolarBK is requested, consulted, recommended, requested by organizations, individuals, legal, financial, accounting, auditing and insurance consultants.
- Share the User's identification information and related information with competent authorities and people of state agencies following the law.
In addition, SolarBK uses Personal Data of Users in connection with division, separation, merger, acquisition, joint venture, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, financial transactions property or acquire all or part of SolarBK's business.
5.9 For other purposes
- To maintain and manage any software updates and/or other updates and support as may be required from time to time to ensure that products, services, websites and applications provided by SolarBK work smoothly.
- To prevent or investigate any fraudulent, illegal, omission or misconduct, whether or not occurring, in connection with the User's use of SolarBK's products or services or any other matter arising from the User's relationship with SolarBK.
Do Not Share Personal Data
SolarBK will not provide or disclose User's Personal Data to any third party, except in some cases necessary for the performance of one or more of the purposes of collecting Personal Data stated in this Policy. This Security is as follows:
- SolarBK's business cooperation partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, and individuals related to the provision/use of products and services upon request of users.
- SolarBK's departments, officers, employees and agents include but are not limited to payment processing, support, debt collection, background checks, operations.
- Service providers such as device/storage software providers; data analytics providers; marketing partners; identity-aware service providers; organizations or individuals providing legal advice; organizations, audit and financial consultants.
- Organizations and individuals implementing programs and events that are affiliated and co-implemented with SolarBK to provide products, services, preferential programs and utilities to Users.
- Courts, specialized state management agencies (including domestic and/or foreign regulatory agencies), judgment enforcement agencies, tax authorities or other competent authorities to which SolarBK is requested must be disclosed following applicable law.
- Any organization or individual following relevant current laws or agreements/contracts/commitments between related parties that allows or requires to disclose information to them.
7.1 Cookies are small data files that are placed on the User's devices when accessing the website or applications are provided by SolarBK or when the User accesses SolarBK or online advertisements or provided to SolarBK. Cookies and similar technologies are used to identify the User's device for the following purposes:
Allows SolarBK's server to determine whether the cookies set by the User are enabled or disabled and from which SolarBK can learn what data can be collected from the User.
- Stores User's access preferences, so that User does not have to re-select options when returning to the website or applications provided by SolarBK.
- Temporarily allow the User to carry information between websites or applications provided by SolarBK and avoid the User having to re-enter this information.
- Monitor User's access to the website or applications is provided by SolarBK, from which SolarBK can log new and existing visits to the site or applications are provided by SolarBK and evaluate its performance. Temporarily store access information on websites or applications are provided by SolarBK for a better User experience.
- Make the website or applications provided by SolarBK more practical than the needs of the Users Provide online advertisements and offers on websites or applications are provided by SolarBK or third parties to attract the interest of Users.
7.2 These cookies may be installed on the User's device by SolarBK or by third parties on behalf of SolarBK (for example: advertising networks or service providers such as web traffic analytics). Most websites or mobile applications are set up to accept cookies. The User may still choose to “Do not accept” cookies by changing the settings on his browser and application, but if the User blocks all cookies, including essential cookies, some functions on the website or applications provided by SolarBK will not work properly.
To the extent permitted by law, SolarBK may record, camera record and monitor electronic communications between Users and SolarBK to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory obligations and policies. SolarBK's internal policies for Personal Data collection purpose.
Methods for Users to Access, Adjust, and Remove their Personal Data
The User has the right to self-check, update, correct or cancel his/her personal information:
- By logging into account on the website, the applications are provided by SolarBK (if any) then corrects your personal information; or
- May request access to and/or request rectification of Personal Data, request restriction or cancellation of the processing of your Personal Data (unless otherwise provided by law). and/or raise any questions regarding your Personal Data by sending information to email: [email protected] or contacting the call center by phone: 1900 636 759.
Storage of Personal Data
SolarBK will store the Personal Data provided by the User in the process of providing products or services or until the purpose of collection is fulfilled or when the User requests to destroy, delete or prevent access and use of Personal Data provided, except where applicable law allows or requires that User's Personal Data shall be stored for a longer period or a definite period, SolarBK shall comply with the statutory obligation to store User's Personal Data.
Linked Websites and Applications
Information Collection and Management Unit
Bach Khoa Solar Energy Development and Investment Joint Stock Company (SolarBK) Contact Info: