With more than 40 years of experience in researching Renewable Energy and 12 years of presence in market, SolarBK is the leading company in providing serviceable solutions for Renewable Energy. SolarBK continuously got talents so as to jointly expand its business into different aspects such as: Manufacturing, researching and development, architecture, finance, investment and education.
Legal Manager is responsible for executive in Legal Department, supervision in legal aspects of our business. Guaranteeing all of our businesses strictly follows law guidelines or related law, rules, regulations of our company, as well as follows resolutions of Board of Management and shareholders. Particular detail as following:
- Considering and preparing the documents about contracts, draft of agreement, announcement paper and official dispatch.
- Participate in drafting, modification, updating of the company’s rules and regulations, must ensure that they comply with the legislation.
- Building the library system of acts and different regulations relating to our businesses and professional operations.
- Executing, adjusting the contracts of our company such as: joint venture contract or principal contract.
- Overseeing and implementing all the documents about intellectual property: product’s brand, trademark, monopoly products, and logo.
- Representing of company to carry out legal procedures in the process of complaint, dispute and related legal proceedings.
- At least 3 years in this position or related.
- Graduated university or higher degree in law or the other majors relating.
- Experiencing in monitoring and solving issues relating to capital investment, capital withdrawal, dispute … in the kind of Joint Stock Company.
- Expertizing laws relating to Company’s operations: Corporate Law, Labor Law, regulations, legislations or other standards relating to the job being provided.
- Computer Literacy: Office Informatics.
- Foreign Language: English ( Fluent in 4 skills)
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Salary : Negotiations
- Bonus Official holidays/ Tet award, working performance bonus and project completion bonus.
- Having chance to raise your salary : at least once a year
- Opportunities to develop career path.
- Travelling at least once a year along with sports activities: running, badminton, football.
- All leaves comply with legislation.
- Have a chance to join in ESOP after one-year working in our company.
- Working environment:
- Open, friendly, enthusiastic environment and supportive colleagues.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday.