With more than 40 years of experience in researching solar energy and 12 years of presence in market, SolarBK is the leading company in providing serviceable solutions for Renewable Energy. SolarBK continuously got talents so as to jointly expand its business into different aspects such as: Manufacturing, Researching and Development, Trading, Finance, Investment and Education.
Irex Energy Joinstock Company – A member of SolarBK is the leading unit in Renewable Energy section with modern manufacturing lines, 100% automatic; solar energy panel production uses the newest technology.
Procurement Manager will have oppotunities to reach the modern automatic lines and organize, manage and executive the factory operation in accordance with the duty, the task; ensuring on the purchase of progress, technical- technological process. On the other hand, Procurement Manager need to propose with Direct Manager and Board of Director the organizing production innovation to upgrade quality and productivity, reducing shrinkage. The following tasks are:
- Leading the procurement activities for the company’s business operations, ensuring that procurement meets the price, quality, type and time requirements.
- Manage the purchasing to reach the target: follow debt and purchasing progress.
- Organizing the development and management of goods and services’ suppliers to ensure that suppliers are adequate, competitive, and meet the requirements for expansion or change of plans and demand for company procurement.
- Graduated from University with major in Logistics, International Transport, Supply Chain Management, Transport Management, Geography.
- The Candidates must have at least 3 years Experience ( or more) at the same position.
- The candidates must have planning and organisational skill, having the ability to motivate and lead a team, problem-solving and maths skills.
- Fluently English ( Spoken and Written ).
- Working days: From Monday to Friday.
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Salary: Competitive
- Project Bonus, Pay for Performance, annual bonus
- Annual to bi-annual salary raise, lunch and other allowances
- Job development opportunities.
- Yearly travel.
- Leaves in accordance with regulations.
- ESOP after 1 year of service.
- Open space
- Green workplace practices
- Work culture
- Trust, Teamwork, Creativity, Learning, Resilience.
- Job enhancement and impactful assignments
- Join or contribute to one of our several community:
- Solar League: Solar Runners, Solar Dancers, Badminton, Cycling
- Green Team