“The next generation of solar warriors” is a recruiting and training program for candidates looking for the development of their long-term career in the field of clean energy. In this phase, we are prioritizing the position of Content Marketing Apprentice, for young graduates. In SolarBK, you will be able to develop your strengths and improve the shortcomings through learning and working; and gradually accumulate experience and improve yourself every single day.
Back Khoa investment and development of Solar Energy Corporation (SolarBK) was established in 2006; specializing in investment, production, trade of products and clean energy solutions, solar water heating system, solar batteries… on both industrial-scale and family-scale. During the process of formation and development, SolarBK has secured a solid position in the market of clean energy in Vietnam and is now a leading company in this field.
Follow the development trend of the times, SolarBK desires to bring clean energy to daily life with a diverse range of applications that are friendly with everyone. Besides, the company also promotes scientific research activities, using the most advanced equipments to continue to make available the most perfect solutions.
- Developing content marketing strategies according to company goals and requirements
- Synthesizing documents, information related to content plan
- Writing Vietnamese / English content on SolarBK social sites and online forums and on-demand websites
- Managing content on company’s youtube, website, fanpage, LinkedIn & blog channels
- Other work required
- Final year students or Graduated from university or higher in business, PR and foreign languages, looking forward to career development in content marketing.
- Good interpersonal and translation skills are an advantage.
- Having written, copywrite skills.
- English: reading, writing (TOEIC> = 600)
- Working place: District 2, HCMC
WHAT WILL YOU GET WHEN BECOME A MEMBER IN THE “NEXT GENERATION OF SOLAR WARRIOR”
- Opportunity to become an official employee of a leading company in the field of clean energy.
- Learn useful and practical experiences in clean energy as well as improve your professional knowledge.
- Comprehensive physical and mental development through regular sports activities such as jogging, badminton to leisure activities such as fruit parties every month.
- Opportunity to contribute, demonstrate social responsibility through a variety of community activities related to environmental protection, as well as educational development, etc.